Want to talk?
Always an avid fan of photography and playing with my mother's old Pentax film camera, I purchased my first DSLR with my paltry savings in early 2008. In the years that followed, I've upgraded my camera and equipment but the sentiment remains the same. I love to capture the world around me and the people in it.
In the wild, I can often be found training for my next marathon, eating sweet potato fries and drinking local beer.
If you are interested in booking me for your wedding, engagement photos, portraits or more, please fill out the contact form to get started. I look forward to talking with you!
- Weddings** - packages start at $1,800
- Family sessions - start at $150
- Portrait sessions - start at $100
**Flexible pricing for low-income clients
- Rustic and formal weddings
- Engagement sessions
- Nature and outdoor activities (rock climbing, canoeing, hiking)
- Travel (Oaxaca, Europe, Turkey, New Mexico)
- Food (TheGingerCook.com)
- Saveur website
- The New York Times holiday cookie feature
- Matador Travel Network
- Seattle Met Magazine